Care and Services
Graystone Manor at Bellmeade is a licensed Personal Care Home through the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare. Our care is completely focused on the residents who reside at the community. We believe that having nurses on staff is important to providing the medical oversight that ensures residents receive exceptional care. The nurses consult with the resident’s physician to develop an individualized program of care.
- Licensed nurses and trained caregivers on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Two assisted baths each week.
- Three nutritious meals daily with snacks available upon request.
- Regular activities, including health and wellness programs, such as a Laughter Club.
- Assistance with routine oral medications.
- Limited assistance with three or less Activities of Daily Living* per day.
Specialized Care Services (examples not all inclusive)
- Assistance with injections and monitoring of blood sugars.
- Incontinence management.
- Enhanced skin care.
- Increased assistance with more than three Activities of Daily Living*.
- Assistance with moving from bed to chairs and walking.
- Assistance with oxygen therapy.
- Management of increased confusion and/or behavioral issues that can be safely addressed.
*Activities of Daily Living include toileting, grooming, dressing, bathing, walking, and transferring (such as moving from bed to chair).
If residents need more specialized care, they can receive services on-site and do not have to leave the comfort of their home at Graystone Manor at Bellmeade. Home health, hospice, and palliative care services can all be provided at Graystone Manor through
the home health provider of your choice.